Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Announcements

I've been a busy, busy girl lately, and I have lots of things to announce!


* This Friday, Jan 29, I will be posting at Clare London's LJ as part of her month long birthday party.


* On February 1st, Like Coffee and Doughnuts is due to be released in print! It will be available from Lyrical's own Once Upon a Bookstore and Amazon. I'll be sure to post direct buy links when they're up, so you can always find it here.


* February 8-12th, I'll be participating in the Holiday Love Fest going on at The Writing Jungle. This one looks to be a lot of fun!



* I've also gotten word that the tentative release for Dino and Seth's second adventure, Like Pizza and Beer, is October 2010.


I have a few other things in the works at the moment and hopefully I'll have more goodies to post soon. Have a great day!

2 comments:

Average Reader said...

October! Nice! I'll look for that.

Elle Parker said...

If we get the chance to move it sooner, we're going to, but it's a long shot.

I'm excited for that one!