Tuesday, February 25, 2014

News about the Dino Martini Mysteries

At the beginning of January, Lyrical Press announced to their authors that they had sealed a deal to join with Kensington Press as an imprint of Kensington. This is, of course, very exciting news and we've all been on pins and needles.

All authors were given the option to resign with Kensington, which is wonderful, but also has created quite a flurry of activity and launched a very HUGE process of resigning and rereleasing literally hundreds of authors and nearly twice as many books.

The real downside of this is that as of January 1st, none of us were under contract with Lyrical anymore, and as such....our books were taken off the market.

I'll confess, I had no idea this process would take as long as it has, or I probably would have come and posted some kind of announcement much sooner than this. I thought it would kind of fly  under the radar.

As far as I know right now - the Dino Martini books WILL be available again. They are not permanently gone, and I am still working on that third book.

It's my understanding that I will be allowed to sign with Kensington and move forward with the series, but even if that doesn't actually come to pass, I'll find another avenue for the series. I'm not done with Dino and Seth.  (I may be really, really SLOW....but I'm not done).

If you'd like to be put on a list to be notified when the books are available again, please comment here or at Goodreads when this post gets picked up there, and I'll be happy to compile that list and let everyone know when the books are available for purchase again and where you can find them.

I really want to thank all the fans of these books - You all have been so supportive and fun, and I appreciate that people enjoy my stories.

I'll keep posting news as it happens.

8 comments:

Lisa said...

Thanks for the update. I am definitely looking forward to the third book, no matter how long it takes. :)

Unknown said...

I adored Dino and Seth. So happy to hear that the third book is still on the cards :-)

Anonymous said...

I am already the proud owner of both books in paperback (as well as PDF)...a good thing too, becuz I've been rereading them in anticipation of the 3rd release!
Can't wait for more news!! Good luck with the move forward...

Elle Parker said...

Thanks for all the support and kind words! I'm glad people are enjoying them. :)

Denise Rossetti said...

Elle, I LOVE Dino and Seth! I'd love to know when and where the third book comes out.

And congratulations on the move to Kensington. Hope you make a million bucks!

Cheers
Denise

hollis shiloh said...

Sign me up!! :) I just finished the second novel and I was gutted to see there aren't more. Please do let me know if First Frost becomes available again, and when your next Dino and Seth story is available. Thank you! :)

Anonymous said...

I've just finished Like Pizza and Beer and I loved the book. I'm so glad that the series will continue and I hope that the next book is not too far off.
I hope to be reading more soon.

Unknown said...

Ive only recently read the Dino and Seth series and i absolutely adore the couple. Ive been trying to find 'First Frost' to read 'Like autumn leaves and campfires' but i cant find it on Amazon or anywhere. Where can I find it? and i cant wait for the third book keep me posted on that score.