Friday, September 18, 2009

Friday Finds!

Here's a few Friday Finds for you. I've been saving them up as I find them, and now I just have to remember where I put them all.


Here's an article on backing up your social media, with bonus links to ones on backing up Google Docs and Gmail: How to back up your social media accounts

Some extra info on Maximizing Google Alerts - with a few things I hadn't thought of.

Some Synopsis Dos and Don'ts from the RedLines and Deadlines

For Firefox users: 15 useful Firefox extensions for bloggers

2 comments:

Val said...

Elle, these are great! So many writerly blogs whine about how their muse has deserted them or whatever, and here you are giving us useful information. :) I appreciate it!

Elle Parker said...

Oh...I think I've done my fair share of whining lately too *g*

But I do love to troll for interesting things to post here - I've missed it!

Elle