Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Halloween Contest!

Happy Halloween!!!

This is my favorite time of year, and Halloween is one of my favorite holidays, so to celebrate, I'm taking part in a few Halloween contests and promo events!

The first, which is going on now and runs for quite a while is Romance Junkies Halloween Contest. You guys...this contest is so COOL! They've set up a virtual haunted house for you to explore, filled with giveaways and promotions from a whole bunch of authors and publishers.

The link takes you to their contest page, and from there you scroll down to find the graphic like the one posted here. That will take you to the haunted house! There is music on the contest site, so turn your speakers up or down depending on where you are *g*.

I'm giving away an ebook copy of Like Coffee and Doughnuts and a bag of coffee beans. I won't tell you where my trivia question is hidden, but I will give you a hint...It's where you would expect to find an author! Good Luck!

The second one is Mistress Bella's Halloween Bash. She is putting together a whole weekend of chats and giveaways at the blog, and it sounds like it's going to be a blast. I don't have all the info on the where's and how's yet, but I can tell you that I'm signed up for 1-2pm US Central Time, and plan to hang out for much of the rest of the day. I'll post more info on that when I get it.

2 comments:

Enid Wilson said...

I went to the Romance Junkies haunted house but I admit I'm totally clueless about computer games. After a few hopeless minutes, I gave up!

Bargain with the Devil

Elle Parker said...

OH! It's actually pretty easy - you just mouseover the screen looking for things that are clickable. A tag will pop up with the name of that contest and if you want to play, you click and go inside!

Elle